Whether you are a mental health nurse, healthcare assistant or administrative professional, we offer you:
- Consistent work with flexible hours to suit your personal commitments and weekly pay
- Modern, up-to-date training including our new Care Certificate
- A development pathway tailored to your aspirations
- Regular supervision
- Referral bonus and loyalty payments
- Inclusion in AWP's Staff Awards and staff wellbeing initiatives
You will be able to gain experience in a variety of settings – or, if you prefer, you can choose to work with one particular service or site. Either way we will give you intensive local inductions including shadowing shifts.
We provide flexible opportunities across:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
In short, when you join the AWP Bank we will treat you as a valued member of the AWP team, but with regularity and frequency of shifts decided by you.