Getting involved is when service users, their friends and relatives, carers and local people play an active part in the work of AWP.
There are many ways that you can get involved.
Become an 'Involvee'
We have a dedicated team who support service users and carers to become involved in all aspects of the Trust's work, in whichever way suits them.
You can get involved in:
- Staff training and induction
- Recruiting new staff
- Reviewing services and providing feedback
- Chairing and taking part in Trust groups or meetings
- Coming to Trust conferences and events
- Organising events
- Mental health research
- Taking part in projects or task groups
Click here to find out more about becoming an Involvee in AWP.