The AWP Bank
Joining the 'AWP Bank' is a way of working with us without committing to regular working hours.
Whether you are a nurse, healthcare support worker, a housekeeper, a driver or an administrator, there is room for you in our Bank.
A Bank contract means that you have a working relationship with AWP but no fixed hours each week. We offer you:
- Lots of opportunities to work hours to suit your personal commitments.
- Weekly pay.
- Modern, up-to-date induction and refresher training.
- Regular supervision.
- Referral bonus and loyalty payments.
- Inclusion in AWP's Staff Awards and staff wellbeing initiatives.
You will be able to gain experience in a variety of settings – or, if you prefer, you can choose to work with one particular service or at one site. Either way we will give you an intensive local induction including 'shadowing' shifts.
We provide flexible opportunities across:
- Bath and North East Somerset
- North Somerset
- South Gloucestershire
In short, when you join our Bank we will treat you as a valued member of our team, but with the regularity and frequency of shifts decided by you.
Call: 01225 362863