Working together to improve involvement in mental health...
We would like to know how we can do a better job of listening. In response to feedback we have received from our service users and carers, staff members, NSUN and other organisations we are holding a number of Lets get engaged! events. At these events we would like you to tell us how you think we can listen better and how we could improve the way we engage and involve our service users, carers, staff and members of the public in the future of our services.
We would like to get your views on how, in your experience, AWP currently does involvement, what you think can be improved and how you think we could do that. We would also like to give you a few examples of some things that have already been changed as a result of feedback we have received over the last few months.
Book a place
If you would like to book a place at one of our sessions, select a date and venue from the list below...
- Monday 13th August - Donal Early House, Southmead Hospital
- Wednesday 15th August - Green Lane Hospital, Devizes
- Monday 3rd September - Heathwood, Fountain Way, Salisbury
- Wednesday 5th September - Sandalwood Court, Swindon
- Thursday 6th September - Hillview Lodge, RUH, Bath
- Monday 10th September - Blackberry Centre, Bristol
- Monday 10th September - Willow Room, Bath NHS House, Bath
- Thursday 13th September - Victoria Centre, Swindon
- Tuesday 18th September - Callington Road Hospital, Bristol
- Wednesday 19th September - The Gym, Coast Resource Centre, Weston-super-Mare
Please note that places per session are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us - call 01249 468242 or email email@example.com.
Lets get Engaged will culminate in a major co-production event on 2 October designed to help shape a new Trust community engagement and involvement strategy. Service users, carers, GPs, commissioners, third sector partners and foundation trust members, including AWP staff, are invited to join the discussion which will determine the way we engage in future with everyone interested in mental health.