Psychiatry Summer School 2016
Date: 25 July 2016 at 12:00AM
- 29 July 2016 at 12:00AM
Location: University of Bristol
A week-long, non-residential course based in Bristol with nearby clinics
Bristol Psychiatry Summer School for 6th
25th - 29th July 2016
- Are you planning to apply for medicine in Autumn 2016?
- Would you like help with your application?
- Are you struggling to arrange work experience?
This week-long, non-residential event based at Bristol
University and nearby clinical units will include:
- Work experience with psychiatrists and GPs
- One-to-one help, including interview practice and personal
- Informative Psychiatry-themed seminars
- Learning about 'Life as a Medical Student' from current Bristol
- On-going support after the event
Spaces are limited - to apply please complete the
(Please download the form before completing and saving. If you
have a version of Outlook then you can use the "submit" button. If
you are using webmail such as gmail or Hotmail you will need to
attach your completed form to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for applications - 3rd May 2016 5pm.