24 March 2015
Psychiatry Summer School for 6th formers
Do you know someone who is planning
to apply for medicine in Autumn 2015?
- Would they like help with their application?
- Are they struggling to arrange work experience?
This week-long, non-residential event based at Bristol
University and nearby clinical units, runs from 27th - 31st
July 2015 and will include:
- Work experience with psychiatrists and GPs
- One-to-one help, including interview practice and personal
- Informative Psychiatry-themed seminars
- Learning about 'Life as a Medical Student' from current Bristol
- Ongoing support after the event.
Spaces are limited. Applicants need to complete the
application form available via the Trust's website and then email it
Deadline for applications - 17 May 2015 at