12 April 2018
AWP Psychiatry Summer School 2018
Date: 23 July 2018 - 27 July 2018
Location: The University of Bristol and
A week-long, non-residential course based in Bristol
- Are you planning to apply for medicine in autumn 2018?
- Would you like help with your application?
- Are you struggling to arrange work experience?
This week-long, non-residential event is based at Bristol
University and clinical units within the Avon and Wiltshire Mental
Health Partnership NHS Trust (AWP) area. It will include:
- Work experience with psychiatrists
- One-to-one help, including medical school application
- Informative psychiatry-themed seminars
- Learning about 'Life as a Medical Student' from current Bristol
Spaces are limited. Applicants need to
complete the application form and then email
Applications close at
midnight on Sunday 20th May 2018