What are the 1:1 Sessions for?
They are for specific problems that you may need some support to resolve. For example:
- Support to manage difficult emotions
- Problem-solving support for specific difficulties
- Assistance to complete forms, for example, DLA, Homechoice etc.
- Assistance with housing-related advice
- Support around education or employment
- Advice about difficulties in relating to others
- Finding out what support can be gained from other services
- Make direct referrals to other services
- Gain more understanding about autism spectrum conditions
- Advice on how to manage sensory processing difficulties
How may booking a 1:1 appointment help me?
You will have the opportunity to discuss your specific problem with an individual from the Bristol Autism Spectrum Service. If we cannot provide the answers to your queries directly within the session, then we will find out who can best assist you and signpost you to them.
What will be expected of me?
We ask that you attend with a specific issue in mind. We will then be able to have something to focus on.
You will need to check the time that a specific member of staff is free by ringing Gemma Allen on the telephone number found to the right, or by email.