Event date: 20 February 2024, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Event location: Microsoft Teams
To book an assessment and reserve a place on the course, please ring Wiltshire Talking Therapies on 01380731335 or email awp.WiltshireTalkingTherapies@nhs.net
Please do so at least 21 days prior to the course start date, to see what we can offer you
This course will run for 8 sessions:
Session 1: 20th of February from 2-4pm
Session 2: 27th of February from 2-4pm
Session 3: 5th of March from 2-4pm
Session 4: 12th of March from 2-4pm
Session 5: 19th of March from 2-4pm
Session 6: 26th of March from 2-4pm
Session 7: 2nd of April from 2-4pm
Session 8: 9th of April from 2-4pm
Internet access is required, and you will need to use Microsoft Teams to access this course.
Important - GP surgery:
If you do not have a GP in Wiltshire please contact your GP surgery to find out what services are available in your area.
Please note: If attendance of courses is fewer than 4 people it is felt that it may not be appropriate to continue with the course.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to CBT and explaining how our thoughts and behaviours can influence how we feel, and why we may experience low mood or depression
- Goal setting and how we can ensure we have a good balance of difference types of activities within our lives
- How to break activities down into smaller, more manageable chunks in a way that we feel more able to do them
- Different motivational techniques
- Time management techniques
- Establishing your ‘values’ and what is most important to you within certain activities