As a patient, relative or carer using our services, sometimes you may need to turn to someone for help, advice, and support. If you are looking for contact information for a specific service, please visit our service pages here.
Below you will find contact details for:
- General enquiries – contact AWP’s switchboard, the Trust’s headquarters, or make a secure payment online via Worldpay.
- Help in an emergency – what to do when there is immediate risk of harm to you or someone you care for. You will also find contact information for non-urgent help.
- Contact details for Deaf British Sign Language (BSL) users
- Freedom of Information – to help you access to a wide range of information held by public authorities.
- Media enquiries – contact the Communications Team.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) – a free, impartial and confidential service for people using AWP’s mental health services.